Learn what it takes to catch trout in Oregon lakes with this one day well-rounded, 8 hour, fly fishing class brought to you by Water Time Outfitters. Get started in fly fishing the right way and learn from our pros. The first segment of the class is held in the classroom at Royal Treatment Fly Fishing shop in West Linn, Oregon. From there we go get a line wet on a private lake with healthy populations of Rainbow trout. Get started fly fishing the right way or just advance your skills on some trophy trout waters. Come join in the fun!
- Beginners approach to fly fishing class session- knots, terminology, rigging etc…
- Fly casting lesson; learn the basics of fly casting: overhead cast , roll cast, roll cast pickup, presentation casts, and more
- Lake fly fishing techniques; dry fly, emerger, streamer and midge techniques
- Lake entomology lesson; learn what trout eat in lakes
- Guided fly fishing on a private lake
- V-Boats and kick fins
Bring your lucky fishing hat, waders for using V-boats, a lunch and your camera. You just might catch some memories!
Our guarantee: We will work hard so you can learn as much as possible in this class on the great sport of fly fishing lakes. We will do our best to see that everyone catches fish and has an enjoyable day.
Join us for a fun and information filled get-started session in fly fishing!
What you need to bring:
- Paper and pen as there will be piles of great information
- Windbreaker or Rain Jacket — warm clothes for winter and spring classes — we will attempt fly casting outside if weather permitting (If weather does not allow we will show basics of casting under covered area)
Where: Held at one of several Oregon coastal lakes, depending on conditions
You may reach me if you have questions at: 503-473-5382 or marc@firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: April 15, 2017
Time: Noon start time
Details: Pre-payment is required to reserve your spot. Class size is limited to be sure to book your spot in advance.
Fee: Class fee is only $125